EB-5 Visa


Under this program, Investor (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) are eligible to apply for a Green Card (permanent residence) if they:

  • Make the necessary investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States; ($900,000 to $1.8 Mn) and

  • Plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers.


  • Obtain Permanent Resident Status in the United States.

  • No sponsor required

  • No specialized knowledge, skills, or experience required

  • Apply for Citizenship after 5 years of getting a Green Card

  • 55+ EB-5 cases handled in last 4 years

  • Provide deep insights to clients filing for EB-5 visa

  • Assistance with hiring of Immigration lawyer

  • Assistance with hiring of Chartered Accountant

  • Assistance with Project Selection

  • Assistance with RFE reply

  • Assistance with documentations

Key Highlights

Our Expertise

This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities or properties. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. HNI Immigration and Properties and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.